Accounts admin USA
- Job type
- Accounts admin
- Monday – Friday 2pm – 11pm or 4pm – 1am
- up to £17.5k DOE
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing and forward-thinking print and design distribution company. The role is ideal for someone eager to move into an admin role or take the next step in their career. This is a busy role and the successful candidate will play an integral part of the team ensuring a high level of service for the company’s clients.
The successful candidate will receive ample training and support as well as a competitive salary dependent on experience and qualifications.
We are looking for the right candidate to support business growth by going above and beyond for their clients, delivering superb client service first time every time. The following personal characteristics are essential to the role:
- Excellent telephone manner with outstanding communication skills.
- Professionalism should be adhered to always. Acting with integrity within all elements of your role.
- Use initiative to learn new things and go the extra mile to drive business performance.
- Good working knowledge of MS office.
- A flexible and hands on approach to work.
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Strive to work as one team with one goal, never purposely allowing a fellow team member to struggle.
- Managing sale agent’s accounts
- Managing invoices due and invoices paid
- Issuing invoices to clients and following up with communications to ensure invoice is received and clear understanding all round.
- Using online systems to take payments over the phone.
- Liaising with agents and suppliers to ensure the clients receive goods promptly
- Making accurate updates on MS excel and the company website.
- Taking inbound customer enquiries
- Ensuring a high level of communication is made daily with clients and suppliers (this includes inbound and outbound calling).
Working hours Monday – Friday 2pm – 11pm or 4pm – 1am
The candidate would ideally have some experience with an administrative role, however this is not essential as full training will be given. The ideal candidate must be willing to expand their knowledge through training and qualifications as applicable.
Apply for this vacancy
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV and a covering letter to [email protected] or by post to:
Charles Alexander Distribution Ltd
Meridian Business Park
Leicester LE19 1WD