Sales Account Manager USA
- Job type
- Sales Account Manager USA
- Monday – Friday 2pm- 11pm or 4pm – 2am
- £17,500 per annum + commission (negotiable)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing and forward-thinking print and design distribution company. The role is ideal for someone eager to move into a sales role or take the next step in their career. This is a busy role and the successful candidate will play an integral part of the team ensuring a high level of service for the company’s clients.
The successful candidate will receive ample training and support as well as a competitive salary dependent on experience and qualifications.
We are looking for the right candidate to support business growth by going above and beyond for their clients, delivering superb client service first time every time. The following personal characteristics are essential to the role:
- Excellent telephone manner with outstanding communication skills.
- Professionalism should be adhered to always. Acting with integrity within all elements of your role.
- Use initiative to learn new things and go the extra mile to drive business performance.
- Good working knowledge of MS office.
- A flexible and hands on approach to work.
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Strive to work as one team with one goal, never purposely allowing a fellow team member to struggle.
- Managing client accounts.
- Ensuring you are always meeting targets set by line managers.
- Build rapport with clients to ensure long term relationships.
- Liaising with sales support teams and suppliers to ensure the clients receive goods promptly.
- Making accurate updates on CRM systems to ensure all communications are logged.
- Taking inbound client and supplier enquiries.
- Ensuring a high level of communication is made daily with sale support teams, clients and suppliers (this includes inbound and outbound calling).
You will be trained in how to offer creative solutions to meet the client’s needs and ultimately offer them the right product that gives them a great return on investment.
The candidate would ideally have some experience with a sales or management role, however this is not essential as full training will be given. The ideal candidate must be willing to expand their knowledge through training and qualifications as applicable.
Apply for this vacancy
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
Charles Alexander Distribution Ltd
Meridian Business Park
Leicester LE19 1WD